Thursday, October 1, 2009

Nobathembu


What we do have in Cape Town is weather. All kinds. Today we had plenty of that strong South African sunshine. Not to worry...I love it. I need it, it's healthy. However for taking a photo of this pretty woman it proved tricky. An amateur with a camera, yet people are so gracious and kind. What I need is to find a photographer to give me tips...or I should stop being lazy and read that manual. Anyway, Nobathembu took it in her stride, as cool as the outfit she has on. Another thing I love? Shirts! They're difficult for me to pull off without looking like a stuffed sausage, but I love them anyway. This guava/salmon colour is lovely on Noba's skin, and the wide-leg pants set it off beautifully.Definition of preppy chic. With a shoe of toes too! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment