Thursday, October 1, 2009

Robyn and Shannon


Too too cute! Robyn and Shannon wear their looks casually, comfortably and most important - with candour. (I like c's) I am going to have to find someone to get me little chains with the sweetest knick-knacks. Robyn's shortest one is an heirloom from her Gran, the yellow duck she cant remember where she got it, and the longer one a friend made. I love this look, ever since I saw a similar effort on my chic co-slave's neck. more about that later. Shannon's shades are darling, as are the colourful laces on Robyn's plimsolls. They were terrific during what turned out to be a mini-photoshoot. Thanks girls, you rock. After this, it was a snack at a pretty little spot, a creative turn with a Congolese seamstress then on to a publishing house to sort out some review books. Meeting everyone today was great, and I had such fun in between my various errands. I shall have to make a special post to show you my finds...

No comments:

Post a Comment