Monday, October 12, 2009

The pretty poisoners - no crimes of fashion in sight


Caitlin's look is indie-hippy chic personified (seriously - how would you describe it?) Definitely one of my favourite looks - the hair, the colours, and the intelligent, gorgeous face! Adore the salmon-coloured (geez, do I spot a theme in Cape Town?) vintage shoes. The title of the book she got at the stalls at the Old Biscuit Mill's Vintage fair...

The lovely lipstick lady is the every-stylish Bielle, who is co-owner of Pelican and Peony. I love this girl! Yeah, she's my friend, but I can tell you now...with appearances at the Design Indaba, Top Billing and House&Leisure Magazine, she's one half of a design duo that's definitely going places. Now if someone would just give me a well-paid permanent job I could afford the furniture they design. Still and all, surrounded by items from the company at their stall at the Old Biscuit Mill Vintage Fair, there are some items that even you and I can put our greedy little mitts on and walk away with. I mean...pay for, and then walk away with. A steal considering how hip and amazing Bielle and Tara's work is. Catch Bielle's musings and artistic leanings at pelicanandpeony.blogspot.com


Ladies, who said I never think of you? Brendan is hot right? Drop in at the Exposure Gallery, Ye Old Biscuit Mill, and he can teach you about lomography. And by exposure we dont mean what you are thinking. To know more about art, lomography and totally amazing techniques check out www.exposuregallery.co.za

No comments:

Post a Comment