Thursday, October 1, 2009

i can see a lot of light in you


I found my photographer. He' s barefoot, bearded and soft-spoken. You know how you walk into a place and just see someone and instantly feel connected to them? Not in a creepy, stalkery way (yeah, you would KNOW about that professor of antiquities!) but in a way where that person just gives off good energy. Like he trusts the earth, so you can trust him, in a way. (I mean really I would hate to walk barefoot anywhere but the beach, I dont trust the earth that much! but many South Africans do walk barefoot. Mostly in Pretoria, so it was a shock to see Bruce unshod) Maybe that's too much to say for someone I dont know, but Bruce gave me this feeling. Yes, he's good-looking in an unexpected way, but there's something more. He gave me advice after I took these two shots, and then he had to dash (he'd already waited for me to buy my beads) Maybe it's just the fact that I am taken by male photographers in general, or I like bohemian people. combination of the two? No offense to my lovely and amazing boyfriend - it's just good to meet people you find attractive, but would not necessarily pursue. Except for a photo and some advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment