Thursday, October 29, 2009

Steampunk or Neo-Victorian? Viva Victoriana

I absolutely adore people who are true to themselves. Artistic, interested and interesting. Matthew is studying art (what else would he be studying looking as fabulous as this? Poetry perhaps...he reminds me of one of the olde English poets with those flowing locks. I just cant figure out who right now. Okay the degree works only to a certain extent...) Chelsea is studying film (I wish you luck in your new endeavour Chelsea - you're a proper fit) Doesnt she look like she could do the costume design for an English costume drama? This is modern, corsetless and slightly sexy Victoriana - that hemline would have sent many asking for hemlock waaaaaay back in the day. Does he look like Alexander Pope, or more like the cover of my copy of The Picture of Dorian Gray? It's a mystery I will have to solve at a later date, my goode fellowe...

No comments:

Post a Comment