Friday, August 13, 2010

Jo-Ann Darling Just How Many Languages Do You Speak?







Rethink on previous post title. Loving aint easy y'all. Sometimes it's one helluva mess. From what I've seen, and heard, it's the strongest, strangest emotion. You know? All the things that make our little hearts set up a Turmoil Platform at the Grand Central Union Station of Hearts. But it sure is easy to fall in love with beautiful clothes, shoes and accessories. How lucky was I to spot former Miss South Africa and current Top Billing host doing her thing as presenter with a top German TV station, during the World Cup. Jo-Ann - you're killing me! Those takkies are wunderbar. This was on the fanwalk to the Argentina/Germany game. I so so so miss Phillip. One whole month. It hurts, ne. Love was easier before he came along.

1 comment:

  1. I can't do anything without you
    can't do anything with you
    you drive me crazy but I love you
    you make me lazy but I love you
    want to hate you but then I kiss you
    want to kill you but then I'd miss you

    ReplyDelete