Friday, November 13, 2009

You've got the right to remain stylish


Hola Mamita! Strike a pose! This stunner is my soul sister. She's also a lawyer and works with hot cops! LOL! I've got jokes. No, really, those men are unbelievably unbelievable. (inside joke) With the weather fouling up every chance it gets, there's no choice but for a girl to look hot! I know I keep telling people I'm bored with grey, and how on earth can Cape Town still be inches deep in greyness at this time of year....but you know what, it does look really great. (unless it's that long grey Cape Town cardie that All the women are wearing - I'm tired of that. Put it away!) Apparently this has been the wettest November for 100 years. Or so the centenarians are saying. This greyness in the air doesnt bode well for your mood, but we know how to get happy anyway! No I'm not talking about little pills and a lot of tipple (what we believe has been keeping those same hundredarians alive) - but the best revenge is to look good. Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment