Friday, November 6, 2009

Not every Swedish girl is blonde

Sometimes you meet someone and you just hit it off. Today was just such a day when I spotted Karin on busy Kloof Street. My mind was only on food and getting my favourite kind of instant noodles from the Wellness Warehouse, so it really was a fluke that I asked her to pose for me. Normally I don't miss lunch but this beautiful Swedish girl was looking absolutely on point, I just had to ask her to appear on Frockcentric. She was very sweet, even when I was not making sense and probably coming off like some stray slightly unhinged woman off the street (low blood sugar, anyone?) From top to peeking toes, she rocks! No intentional word play on the leather jacket, it just is this way. It's that tough versus sexy, versus ironic smart girl look that's making all the right statements. Check out the Mandela shweshwe print bag, you'd think she was a local girl. You're a (Northern) star Karin. Hope to see you next week?

No comments:

Post a Comment